I made a rainy day playlist, as it is raining and I obviously need a playlist for every type of weather:
1. I Luv the Valley OH! by Xiu Xiu (pronounced shoe-shoe, something I didn’t know for a while.)
2. 2 by Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland
3. Southern Point by Grizzly Bear
4. No Tear by Perfume Genius
5. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi by Radiohead
6. Rainy Days and Mondays by the Carpenters. I GREW UP WITH IT OKAY?!!!
7. How Long Have You Known by DIIV (the dashing young sweater-lads down a bit in this post)
8. All Good Naysayers Speak Up… Or Forever Hold Your Peace by Sufjan Stevens (Or as I affectionately refer to him, Soofjay)
I actually love it when it rains. And, like, actual rain. None of that “drizzling” stuff.
All the best movies involve rain or at least gloomy weather and water.
Makes me want an obnoxiously baggy sweater like the singer guy from DIIV.
Actually, I kinda want an obnoxiously baggy sweater anyway, in any weather.
I kinda associate baggy sweaters with music that has lots of reverb in it. Like, Henry’s Dress made such sweater songs.
That song’s just a warm, fuzzy, sweater.